Need More Help? Get A Custom Quote
Raised ink printing involves adding a special plastic powder to wet ink. The inking area will be heated to 1000 + degrees and cause the powdered areas to expand, thus raising the ink well above your business card's surface. The high gloss texture is similar to Spot UV but has a strong contrast with embossed touch feel on the card surface.
- Card stock: Uncoated card stock (Black card applicable)
- Weight / thickness: 300gsm / 16pt, 480gsm / 28pt
- Printing: Panton Color (Oil Base), No CMYK Color
- Finish: Raised Ink on ONE SIDE ONLY
- Turnaround Time: 7-14 business days (Shipping time extra)
- The artwork format should be AI, EPS, or PDF
- All artwork and fonts must be vector and converted to outlines
- The minimum font size is 6pt, and the minimum line weight is 0.25pt.
- NO other color allowed except the Foil color we provided
- No image, gradients color
- Any letterpress or foil plate that is over 3 square inches may cost an extra fee. (Please contact us for more detail)
Notes that Raised Ink could only be applied on one side, please separate the raised area as another file when sending the file.
We provide FREE E-proofs for all customers in order to ensure everything is correct to go. We will not proceed to production until we get the customer's approval. Please be advised, if customers whose orders are time-sensitive.
How long will it take for me to have my order ready to ship?
It depends on which product and options you have chosen. The estimated Production Turnaround Time is displayed on each product page and will vary depending on the selected options.
All turnarounds are measured in business days. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during which we are closed, are not considered production days. Turnaround time begins only after an order has been approved. Orders are considered "approved" and are put into production only when all files have been correctly submitted and when the order is fully paid.
Cut-off time is 12:00pm (noon) every day. All orders sent in the afternoon will be processed the following morning.
Please note, all turnaround times are estimates based on our experience. Despite our best efforts, certain factors are beyond our control and unfortunately can extend turnaround times (bad weather, mechanical failure, improperly prepared artwork...).
Turn-around times refer solely to production. Shipping transit is not included.