Need More Help? Get A Custom Quote
Want your business been impressive at the beginning? Foil stamp black card will help you to do that. With your unique logo or element accented with shimmering foil, your brand could stand out from others.
- Card stock: Black card stock uncoated
- Weight / thickness: 500gsm / 28pt, 680gsm / 40pt
- Available Printing: Letterpress, Foil, or Raised Printing (no CMYK Color)
- Turnaround Time: 7-14 business days (Shipping time extra)
- The artwork format should be AI, EPS, or PDF
- All artwork and fonts must be vector and converted to outlines
- The minimum font size is 6pt, and the minimum line weight is 0.25pt.
- NO other color allowed except the Foil color we provided
- No image, gradients color
- Any letterpress or foil plate that is over 3 square inches may cost an extra fee. (Please contact us for more detail)
We provide FREE E-proofs for all customers in order to ensure everything is correct to go. We will not proceed to production until we get the customer's approval. Please be advised, if customers whose orders are time-sensitive.
How long will it take for me to have my order ready to ship?
It depends on which product and options you have chosen. The estimated Production Turnaround Time is displayed on each product page and will vary depending on the selected options.
All turnarounds are measured in business days. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during which we are closed, are not considered production days. Turnaround time begins only after an order has been approved. Orders are considered "approved" and are put into production only when all files have been correctly submitted and when the order is fully paid.
Cut-off time is 12:00pm (noon) every day. All orders sent in the afternoon will be processed the following morning.
Please note, all turnaround times are estimates based on our experience. Despite our best efforts, certain factors are beyond our control and unfortunately can extend turnaround times (bad weather, mechanical failure, improperly prepared artwork...).
Turn-around times refer solely to production. Shipping transit is not included.